On Friday, I mentioned that The Guardian was getting its new look tomorrow. You can follow the paper’s editors as they plan prepare tomorrow’s paper at The Editors’ Weblog that has launched on the site.
In tomorrow’s sport section I hope they cover Formula One in some detail. It’s been announced that Red Bull Racing will take over the Minardi team from November. Minardi’s boss, Paul Stoddart, told BBC News “Small privateer teams are probably phasing themselves out … it’s hard to imagine a truly privateer team can break into F1 again”. I think that’s sad for the sport really but the who really has got that much money?
On this day…
- 2007: Green Before Her Time — I’ve been a little frivolous recently. Listen To Musak’s been a bit frothy of late. Pot snacks, presentation tips, Bifidus [...]
- 2006: Red Bull part company with Klien — Just a few weeks ago I mentioned that Christian Klien might not have a drive next season. Well, he hasn’t [...]
- 2004: Fish For Me — For several months I have been trying to find a fishmonger – a good, decent purveyor of fine foods who [...]
- 2002: Still The Same Bart — If you’re a regular blog reader, I am sure you have your favourites. The best ones are usually the ones [...]
- 2002: One Year On — How readers of BBC News think we should remember September 11 2001.
This is how the web looked last year.