Some weeks I find it hard to think of things to say on this blog and sometimes I simply don’t get the time to write any of the things I want. I seem to be on a bit of a roll at the moment. There are reasons why I have the time that I will go into another time. Anyway, for months I’ve been meaning to do the Friday Five. It might be Sunday but so what?
- Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Yes, I think I am fairly organised. I have a tendency to keep lists. I don’t necessarily do the things on the list but at least I know what I haven’t done.
- Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
Yes, everything I do is logged in Outlook’s calendar and transferred to my Palm Vx. There’s even a calendar on my ‘phone which I sometimes update
- Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
No, organisation and tidiness are not the same thing in my book. Neither my desk here nor my desk at work is that tidy but I do know where everything is.
- Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Yes, my CDs are divided into categories and then sorted alphabetically by artist (oh, and chronologically for CDs by the same artist).
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to organize?
I was best man at a wedding and organising that was pretty difficult. I’m not keen on trying to organise other people
On this day…
2004: Tate’s Anniversary