Well, I have finally managed to read all the entries from the year and I have reached December – the month for Christmas preparations and planning. Instead of planning for the big day, I was (again) talking about spam in my in-box or spending the week before Christmas in the United States instead of buying gifts for friends and family.
I ended the year lamenting the blogs that are disappearing. I am sure 2004 will bring new reading pleasures and, hopefully, I provide some pleasure for some people.
The full December archive can be found here.
On this day…
- 2006: Here We Go — I’ve been quiet and I know it but it’s that time of year when there never seems to be enough [...]
- 2005: 2004 In Review — The New Year is always a time for review. Last year I went into an in-depth review of what I [...]
- 2005: Bruce Almighty — I seem to be spending most of my Christmas vacation watching films. We just watched Bruce Almighty and I quite [...]
- 2004: Love Actually — Love Actually is not the film I imagined it to be. I guess you can call it a romantic comedy [...]
- 2004: Review of 2003: November — November was the second busiest month in terms of entries across Listen to Musak and the month in which the [...]
- 2002: Why Do You Do It? — I wrote these words about why I have a web presence sometime back in around 2000. At the time as [...]