It would appear that Russia is the place to be for music tonight. Who would have thought Tatu and Paul McCartney would be connected?
- Rock legend Sir Paul McCartney is preparing to fulfil an ambition which eluded even The Beatles – playing live to fans in Moscow’s Red Square [Source: BBC NEWS | Entertainment | McCartney to rock Red Square]
- The Russian pop duo Tatu remain the favourites to win the Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday, as the Latvian capital Riga prepares to host the event. [Source: BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Music | Riga prepares for Eurovision]
Of course the shocking music headline of the day is that Cilla admits to smoking cannabis (honest – I heard the interview
- In an interview with Mark Lamarr on BBC Radio 2, the 60-year-old entertainer said she had “smoked a joint” while she was singing star in the 1960s, but had been a “good girl” when it came to harder drugs. [Source: Cilla admits to smoking cannabis]
On this day…
- 2005: Danny Baker Shuts Up His Tree House — So, I get back from my vacation and try to settle into my regular routine. Firstly, it’s disrupted by a [...]
- 2004: Palme d’Or — Congratulations to Michael Moore for winning the Palme d’Or at Cannes for Fahrenheit 9/11. Previously I have enjoyed his books [...]
- 2003: Here We Go Again — I wonder how many blogs will mention Big Brother this year?
Davina McCall continues to be the undisputed queen of handling [...]
- 2003: An identity crisis — Latest Link:Telegraph An identity crisis
The issue of national identity cards is being raised again. What I am surprised about [...]