BBC London might not be too happy that Jono Coleman can’t start the new breakfast show until mid-October (BBC in tug-of-war over breakfast DJ) but I have to admit I am over-the-moon. Mr Coleman is probably a fine music DJ but he’s not the one for me in a morning yet BBC London is my station! Nevertheless, even if I was a fan, JoAnne Good has been doing a fab job at breatfast and I don’t want her to go anywhere.
On this day…
- 2007: A Mastery Of Technology — I am writing this episode of Listen on one side of the screen while watching an episode of Queer As [...]
- 2006: Schumacher to quit at end of year — After a fantatsic race in Italy, Michael Schumacher announced his retirement. The seven-time world champion will retire from Formula [...]
- 2004: Where’s Matt’s Tongue? — I have no real reason to post this about Matt Damon and porn apart from the fact that is amused [...]
- 2003: A Video Moment — If Andy Towle’s personal video (no such thing) is really made up of those short videos you can take on [...]
- 2002: Around The World — Two contrasting stories:
South Africa’s highest court ruled Tuesday that gay and lesbian couples can adopt children, becoming one of only [...]