For several months I have been trying to find a fishmonger – a good, decent purveyor of fine foods who will have fresh fish but prepare it for me on site and explain a little more about it. And today I found a great little place by Clapham South underground station: Moxons.
On this day…
- 2007: Green Before Her Time — I’ve been a little frivolous recently. Listen To Musak’s been a bit frothy of late. Pot snacks, presentation tips, Bifidus [...]
- 2006: Red Bull part company with Klien — Just a few weeks ago I mentioned that Christian Klien might not have a drive next season. Well, he hasn’t [...]
- 2005: A New Beginning — On Friday, I mentioned that The Guardian was getting its new look tomorrow. You can follow the paper’s editors as [...]
- 2002: Still The Same Bart — If you’re a regular blog reader, I am sure you have your favourites. The best ones are usually the ones [...]
- 2002: One Year On — How readers of BBC News think we should remember September 11 2001.
This is how the web looked last year.