I’ve been quiet and I know it but it’s that time of year when there never seems to be enough hours to get everything you want done. So, while I ran of to Egypt, this whole thing took a bit of a back seat. I’ve eaten far too much over the last few days so it’s the perfect time to set myself up for the whole Gym Buddy experience again. I wonder if I’ll make it? Here’s to a great new year!
On this day…
- 2005: 2004 In Review — The New Year is always a time for review. Last year I went into an in-depth review of what I […]
- 2005: Bruce Almighty — I seem to be spending most of my Christmas vacation watching films. We just watched Bruce Almighty and I quite […]
- 2004: Love Actually — Love Actually is not the film I imagined it to be. I guess you can call it a romantic comedy […]
- 2004: Review of 2003: December — Well, I have finally managed to read all the entries from the year and I have reached December – the […]
- 2004: Review of 2003: November — November was the second busiest month in terms of entries across Listen to Musak and the month in which the […]
- 2002: Why Do You Do It? — I wrote these words about why I have a web presence sometime back in around 2000. At the time as […]