Really, I should know better. The other day I spoke of the Man of the Moment project for the first time in a long time and the only request I have ever had to enter a male into Musak’s Man of the Moment project is to include Gary Lucy. Sadly, I haven’t got round to that yet (despite the fact he has been Musak’s calendar boy of 2004) but, I noticed yesterday was Gary’s birthday (I think he was 23) and so I dedicate today’s entry to the star of Hollyoaks, Footballers’ Wives and, recently, the ITV drama, She’s Gone.
Related from Listen To Musak’s Archives:
Perhaps I will make Gary Lucy Man of the Moment one day.
On this day…
- 2006: Our Masks — Last Friday night I saw The Scissor Sisters play Wembley Arena; a venue that had been cleaned up considerably since […]
- 2005: All Change At Capital — When I first came to London, everybody listened to Capital Radio. Everybody talked about whatever Chris Tarrant did in the […]
- 2005: Civil Partnetship: Update From Scotland — Countdown to Civil Partnetship: A survey for the Scootish Sunday Herald, yesterday, of local authorities has revealed that councils have […]
- 2004: Oh the fun I'm having… — Interesting to note that Tom has left his tax return until this point in time. I don’t know him or […]
- 2004: Oh the fun I’m having… — Interesting to note that Tom has left his tax return until this point in time. I don’t know him or […]
- 2004: Gary Lucy's Birthday — Really, I should know better. The other day I spoke of the Man of the Moment project for the first […]
- 2003: Pop TV — Apparently, Top of the Pops is getting another make-over tonight, this time master-minded by Andy Peters:
Long-running chart show Top of […]
- 2003: Linguistic Sensitivity — Anybody working in any kind of technoology arena will, no doubt, be a little interested in this from snopes.com:
One such […]