November was the second busiest month in terms of entries across Listen to Musak and the month in which the second of the soaps I remember from my childhood, Brookside, ended. I also seemed to be continuing my quest for the perfect ‘phone/pda combination
I visited one of my favourite areas of London to see The Weather Project at the Tate, a fascinating experience and one that showed me that there really is art that interests me. And once again I was back in Finland which caused me to contemplate flying for the second time in the year and also, for a short time, back in Oslo. Interestingly for a period when I did a considerable amount of site-writing, I concluded that I was quite time poor.
Of course being November there were fireworks and, for the first time in my life, I learned the origins of Guy Fawkes can be traced back to Elizabeth I. Elizabeth II, meanwhile, was playing host to the US President and I learned more about state visits.
The full November archive can be found here.
On this day…
- 2006: Here We Go — I’ve been quiet and I know it but it’s that time of year when there never seems to be enough [...]
- 2005: 2004 In Review — The New Year is always a time for review. Last year I went into an in-depth review of what I [...]
- 2005: Bruce Almighty — I seem to be spending most of my Christmas vacation watching films. We just watched Bruce Almighty and I quite [...]
- 2004: Love Actually — Love Actually is not the film I imagined it to be. I guess you can call it a romantic comedy [...]
- 2004: Review of 2003: December — Well, I have finally managed to read all the entries from the year and I have reached December – the [...]
- 2002: Why Do You Do It? — I wrote these words about why I have a web presence sometime back in around 2000. At the time as [...]