There is another silly reality TV show on Channel 4 at the moment – Shattered. I am not following it except to know that Dermot O’Leary is presenting it and that always means activity on the Dermot pages at Man of the Moment section picks up. So, a warm welcome to Listen to Musak to all the Dermot fans who are dropping by.
While on the subject of Man of the Moment, Mark Owen’s entry remains top of the tree for comments. That’s a weak link to point to an article over at Manchester Online about Mark and his Music. There’s an interesting comment suggesting Mark’s under-rated album, Green Man, is being critically re-appraised right now – which is excellent for it is a fantastic album.
On this day…
- 2006: Brokeback Mountain — When other people write things better than you do should you not write about them? Should you give up altogether [...]
- 2006: Gotta Go Back In Time — I’ve said before how much I love the ‘on this day’ links on my site. They remind me of things [...]
- 2005: 2004 In 100 Pictures — I don’t think it’s such a bad idea to mark the passing of time. I am, ultimately, sentimental. So, although [...]
- 2004: Oops, She Did It — So, Britney got married, her people denied she’s had a little too much to drink (sorry, she wasn’t ‘inebriated’) and [...]
- 2003: Jeremy Vine — At the end of last year, I wrote a few words about the departure of Jimmy Young from BBC Radio [...]
- 2003: Poison Find — Top story, as journalists are heard to say, is the discovery of the poison ricin in a flat in London. [...]
- 2003: A Blog? — There are several interesting descriptions of weblogs around, but by far the most accessible and best introduction to the concept [...]