When I started actively updating this site – blog style – it was a mix of opinion, rant, reviews (book, cinema etc.) and weblog (if weblog is taken to mean a list of interesting things I’ve found on the web). I’ve been neglecting that part of it for a while, so here are some of my current favourites. They’re all based around photography and images as I really would like to be able to take better pictures. Anybody know of a good course in digital photography in London – ideally a weekend-based?
- Meg has some fantastic images taken with her camera-phone. I am so jealous of the quality of those images.
- Daily Dose of Imagery has superb images, mainly from Toronto, which is one of my favourite cities.
- Matthew Haughey’s Ten Years of My Life is throwing up some stunning images at the moment.
On this day…
- 2008: Boston Legal Series 4 Starts Thursday (but you wouldn’t know it) —
2008. Go on say it, 2008. How did we get here? Not only 2008 but, basically, February 2008. I really […]
- 2006: Free Hair Extensions — I really shouldn’t talk about Celebrity Big Brother. I am not intersted at all. Although I do have to say […]
- 2004: Integrity in Public Life — Hutton has spoken and the BBC came in for criticism. I have a great affection for the BBC, I worked […]